Our clinic is open, and appointments are available for all clinic services. Please read how we have adjusted some of our scheduling procedures and added precautions to follow state health department guidelines and safeguard our patients and staff.
Scheduling: We encourage you to call the office to schedule your appointment. Our services are available at a limited capacity. This allows us to disinfect between patients and reduce the total number of people in our facilities.
· Typically, we can get you in with a doctor for an adjustment on the same day. Please call before showing up.
· Massages are available by appointment only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
· Our gym has a modified schedule and is capped at 50% capacity. Please call to schedule your workout with our trainers.
Masks: Please wear a mask when entering our building to comply with the State of Colorado mask mandate. Let our staff know when scheduling an appointment if you have a medical condition where wearing a mask puts you at risk, so we can expect that you will not be wearing one.
Higher Risk: If you are at a higher risk because of your age or a pre—existing condition, please call to request a special scheduling time. We have certain days of the week and times to schedule high risk patients when there are the fewest number of people in our facilities.
Please do not come in if you have a fever or have orders from your doctor or public health department to quarantine.
Cleaning Procedures at Our Clinic
As a medical facility, we are held to a higher standard of safeguarding patients. Kambeitz Chiropractic Health & Wellness Center P.C. has always had standard practices to safeguard against the spread of germs. In addition to our regular daily and nightly office cleaning, we are taking extra precautions.
- Throughout the day, our staff is disinfecting all points of contact and surfaces including doorknobs, chair handles, chiropractic tables, computers, check-in kiosks, faucets, etc.
- Our trainers are disinfecting the gym equipment, including the gym mats, several times throughout the day and after each use. Please use the bottles of disinfecting cleaner, towels, and wipes provided in the gym before touching weights, handles, and gym equipment. Feel free to wear workout gloves should you prefer.
- Our massage therapists always use clean sheets and towels for each client. Myo bay tables continue to be wiped down and cleaned after every use, as has always been the standard.
- We have also placed multiple bottles of germ-killing hand sanitizer throughout the office for our clients and staff to use.
- Our doctors, massage therapists, and staff are thoroughly washing their hands between patients.
Wellness Care During the Pandemic
Your health and safety are always of our utmost concern at Kambeitz Chiropractic. In addition to the above-stated safety measures, the most important thing you can do is keep yourself healthy. Besides the above hygienic practices, a properly functioning immune system will keep you healthy. You can achieve this by...
- sleeping 7-8 hours a night,
- getting chiropractic adjustments regularly (which has clinically been shown to boost your immune system),
- continuing your exercise routine,
- eating a balanced diet (especially lots of dark greens),
- taking nutritional supplements (namely Vitamins A, D and C as well as a good probiotic),
- staying hydrated by drinking lots of water,
- lowering your stress level by focusing of what you have control over and what you are grateful for in the midst of this crisis. Meditation and guided visualization can help to lower your stress level or help with stress management.
Please consider a renewed commitment to these important steps at this time, even if they are not yet part of your healthy habits.